среда, 25 мая 2016 г.

Project management: BA’s perspective

Having completed the PRINCE2® Foundation Course, I was inspired by the elegance of the methodology and process orchestration, and I thought, “Wouldn’t it be great to show it from the BA’s point of view?”Project managers and BAs work together closely, and I wanted to show that interaction throughout the main stages of a project. While I was at it, I decided I would also list all the documents written in the course of a project. I ended up with a poster that shows
  • stages and iterations in the project lifecycle
  • key documents produced by the project manager in the course of a project
  • BA knowledge areas used during each stage
  • which PM artifacts are used by BAs
Here it is:
http://aoteastudios.com/files/project-management-poster.pdf
I’d like to highlight two more points:
  • PM documents can be very helpful and make BA work more effective, as well as ensuring alignment of BA activities with the project approach
  • Both the PM and BA artifacts should go into the corporate repository at the end of the project to contribute to the knowledge base for future projects.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий