Before anyone else follows you, you follow you.
Long before you had a title, a team, or responsibility for others…
You were already leading someone: yourself.
And if I’m honest, this was the hardest lesson for me.
I used to focus on vision.
On strategy.
On motivating others.
But the real question was quieter: can I trust myself?
Because your team won’t mirror what you say.
They mirror:
- Your emotional regulation.
- Your standards.
- Your discipline.
- Your excuses.
Self-leadership is the foundation.
And for me, it comes down to 8 daily practices:
➡️ Calmness. Respond, don’t react.
➡️ Curiosity. Ask before assuming.
➡️ Clarity. Say what matters, simply.
➡️ Compassion. Lead humans like humans.
➡️ Confidence. Keep promises to yourself.
➡️ Creativity. Look beyond the obvious.
➡️ Courage. Move before you feel ready.
➡️ Connectedness. Align actions with values.
The strongest leaders I know don’t obsess over control.
They obsess over alignment.
Because if you can’t lead yourself with consistency,
no one will follow you with conviction.
👉 Which of the 8 C’s challenges you most right now?
https://tinyurl.com/yc8x4xdf

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий